Agents and Artists
Are you an artist or do you represent an artist who’d like to perform at The Flying Monkey. We are always looking for great talent to bring to central New Hampshire. Please contact email@example.com with any inquiries.
The Flying Monkey is available for rentals to qualified concert and event promoters. We feature full service capabilities and a turn-key solution to any event, concert or production, contact our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
General House Notes:
- Historic theatre originally built in 1924 as a vaudeville and film theatre
- Theatre extensively renovated in 2012 restoring much of the theatre to its original design
- 6, 500 square foot condition space
- 1 large green room located on lower level of the theatre, 2 flights of stairs below stage.
- 1 smaller green room located ob lower level, 1 flight of stairs below stage.
- Total occupancy capacity of 445 people
- A total of 445 seats, 265 theatre on inclined floor, 124 seats in our dining table seating and 56 seats on our balcony.
- Space is available for rentals, contact email@example.com with any inquiries.
- Space is available for private events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- 32w x 24 with a slight curve front thrust
- Stage left/right storage for dead cases and other miscellaneous equipment
- (12) DAS aero 12a active vertical line array hung 6 speakers per side.
- (2) DAS aero 12a active full range delay speakers hung for balcony delay set in matrix
- (2) DAS. LX218 active subwoofers under array
- (6) DAS 2 way active wedge monitors
- (1) Master snake located stage left 48x16
- (3) 25' stage sub snakes 12x4 color coded Red, Yellow, and Blue
- (1) FOH Avid Venue SC48 digital console
- (20) (10 upstage, 10 downstage) LED RGB Megalite Par 64 via DMX
- (16) (8 mid stage, 8 downstage) standard Par 64 with Dichroic glass gels via DMX
- (1) Elation DMX operator programmable lighting controller located at FOH.
- (5) Elipsoid theatre specials downstage
-5,000 ANSI lumens bright with 90% uniformity and a 2000:1 contrast ratio
-Native WUXGA resolution
-Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA
-Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p
-Durable inorganic 3-panel LCD imaging engine with a high contrast ratio
-10-bit color processing, for superior color reproduction
-Power zoom and focus lens
-Optional wide-angle and telephoto lenses
-Vertical and horizontal power lens shift and digital keystone correction
-Built-in 10 Watt amplifier and speaker system\
-Closed Caption decoding
-Built-in wired LAN connection for projector monitoring and control.
- Shure Vocal, instrument, and drum microphone packs.
- Assorted array of straight / boom / tall and short microphone stands
- Optional on stage monitor split w/ console and tech available by request
- Professional sound/lighting system techs and engineers