This website, located at www.flyingmonkeynh.com (the "Site"), is owned and operated by The Flying Monkey Inc. Your privacy is important to The Flying Monkey.
Per Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order 74, all persons over the age of 5 within the State of New Hampshire shall wear a mask or cloth face covering over their noses and mouths any time they are in public spaces, indoors or outdoors, where they are unable to or do not consistently maintain a physical distance of at least six feet from persons outside their own households. For purposes of this Order, the term “public spaces” includes any part of private or public property that is generally open or accessible to members of the general public. Public spaces include, but are not limited to, lobbies, waiting areas, outside plazas or patios, restaurants, retail businesses, streets, sidewalks, parks, beaches, elevators, restrooms, stairways, parking garages, etc. See full details of the here.
The Flying Monkey complies with the privacy laws and regulations of the United States of America. The Flying Monkey makes no representation that this Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations, or that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction.
Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using this Site, visitors from outside of the United States of America acknowledge this Site is subject to the laws and regulations of the United States of America, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
The Flying Monkey respects your right to privacy on the Internet. Please direct all inquiries concerning this website to: FMGM@thecman.com
- Identity of the Web site Administrators:
- This is the Web site of The Flying Monkey Inc.
- The Flying Monkey mailing address is 39 South Main Street, Plymouth NH 03264
- Questions can be directed to our general manager at email@example.com or by calling (603) 536-2551
- Parties joining The Flying Monkey E-mail club will receive updates on Flying Monkey events.
- The Flying Monkey respects your privacy and will never sell or share your information with anyone.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by:
- sending us e-mail at the e-mail address above
- calling us at the above phone number
- writing to us at the above address
- The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate.
- The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by the organization. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
All Rights Reserved. All items contained herein (text, photographs, etc.) on this website may not be reproduced and/or stored in whole or in part in any form whatsoever without the expressed written consent of The Flying Monkey.